Well known in the Bay Area architectural community, Emily Borland has worked with over forty architecture and construction firms. Prior to founding EBS, Inc., Emily wrote specifications at the San Francisco offices of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP and NBBJ Design. Emily has a B.S. in Environmental Design, summa cum laude, from Syracuse University and graduated with Honors.
Licenses & Certifications
• Registered Architect, State of California
• Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
• Certified Construction Contracts Administrator (CCCA)
• LEED Accredited Professional
• Construction Specifications Institute
• Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice
• San Francisco Rotary Club #2
VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
• Emily currently coordinates efforts for the San Francisco Rotary Club to support the Homeless Prenatal Program, through the donation of diaper bags of supplies for expecting mothers.